Say the term ‘beach house’ and what comes to mind? Open? Airy? Spacious? Bright? Expansive views? The beach? Well, our Tobago is all of those...minus the beach. Gathering areas seem to run together, sharing the spotlight with a free flowing, open floorplan with few walls and doors to encumber your movements. Open the expansive glass sliders and you merge indoors and out in one continuous beach-style living area. The Tobago. Kick off your shoes and enjoy.
THE TOBAGO AWARDS
2012 CCCIA AWARDS: Builders Showcase
Top Honors | Best Interior Design | Best Exterior
Features of The Tobago:
- Full pool bath
- 685 sq. ft. of covered lanai
- Outdoor gas fireplace
- 90 degree angle sliding glass doors in master suite
- Large breakfast bar that seats six
- Cypress wood ceilings on lanai
- Pre-wire for home automation
- Security and central vac
- Murphy bed in the study
- Air-conditioned storage in garage
- Resort-style pool and spa with swim-up bar
- Pre-wire for electric roll-down hurricane shutters
- Impact glass windows and doors Icynene® insulation
- Cast-stone exterior trim on front of home
- Living Area2,659 SQ.FT.
- Garage505 SQ.FT.
- Covered Lanai685 SQ.FT.
- A/C Storage95 SQ.FT.
- Entry70 SQ.FT.
- Total4,014 SQ.FT.
EXPLORE WHERE THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY ARRIVED.
Over the years, we’re honored to say that some of our creations have achieved renown and industry recognition. More recently, we set a new standard for customization and effortless living. We’re confident that the home we create for you will continue that tradition of greatness.