Whether you prefer relaxing with family, friends or just your Kindle, the comfortable, easy-going Malita Cay is just the place. Indoors or out, tropical living abounds. Its large kitchen is conveniently set between a formal dining room and breakfast nook allowing easy service to both the great room and breakfast bar. Three spacious bedrooms with a study—which can also double as a fourth bedroom—an extra large laundry room and a storage garage are just a few of the easy living features of this beautiful design.
THE MALITA CAY AWARDS
2012 CCCIA AWARDS: Builders Showcase
Best Overall | Best Interior Design | Best Bath
Features of The Malita Cay:
- Impact glass and doors
- Air-conditioned storage garage
- Security system, central vac
- Pre-wired for sound throughout home
- Great room has surround sound
- Cypress wood ceiling on lanai and entry
- Decorative ceilings
- Large breakfast bar that seats four
- Six closets plus a 10' x 10' storage garage
- 15’4” x 7’ laundry room
- Ceiling height varies from 11’ to 16’
- Garage is 24’ x 23’ with an 18’ x 8’ garage door
- Travertine and carpet floors
- Custom-built cabinets
- Granite throughout home
- Shower tile from floor to ceiling
- Living Area2,917 SQ.FT.
- Garage715 SQ.FT.
- Lanai267 SQ.FT.
- Entry56 SQ.FT.
- Total3,955 SQ.FT.
EXPLORE WHERE THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY ARRIVED.
Over the years, we’re honored to say that some of our creations have achieved renown and industry recognition. More recently, we set a new standard for customization and effortless living. We’re confident that the home we create for you will continue that tradition of greatness.