If entertaining is your idea of Southwest Florida living, then The Amador is for you. Plenty of glass at the rear of the home seamlessly blends indoors and outdoors, creating an expansive place for gatherings of any size. With 2,499 square feet of living area, you’ll have plenty of space for family or out-of-town guests. Every detail exhibits the quality that goes into all Koogler homes, because we understand your home is one investment that you’ll want to enjoy for a long time.
Features of The Amador:
- Gourmet kitchen with Silestone countertops and all wood cabinets
- Large kitchen island with breakfast bar for six
- Open floor plan, 15’ ceilings and lots of glass let the Florida sunshine in
- Koogler Signature ceilings in great room, study and master bedroom
- Impact glass windows for hurricane protection
- Spacious lanai for plenty of gathering areas, summer kitchen, and pool bath
- 18”x18” decorative floor tile
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Flat concrete roof tile
- Resort-style pool and spa package
- Ample storage: coat closet in entry; linen closet in guest bedroom hallway; and 3-car garage
- Paver driveway, lanai, and pool deck
- Decorative cladding on the exterior front corners of home
- Living Area2,499 SQ.FT.
- Garage706 SQ.FT.
- Outdoor Living714 SQ.FT.
- Entry93 SQ.FT.
- Total4,012 SQ.FT.
EXPLORE WHERE THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY ARRIVED.
Over the years, we’re honored to say that some of our creations have achieved renown and industry recognition. More recently, we set a new standard for customization and effortless living. We’re confident that the home we create for you will continue that tradition of greatness.